Friday, June 5, 2009

My New Toy: Lumix DMC-LX3

Pic Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dan_harrod/3153469955/
This is the new toy I bought yesterday. One of things on my to-do list for this summer is to buy a DSLR and take photography lessons. Ended up being too expensive so I decided to go with a semi-pro point and shoot camera (Lumix DMC-LX3) since all the settings can also be set manually. Next goal is to buy a book and teach myself all these photography jargon. Been tinkering with it all day today :D I'm learning how to set everything manually so it'll take a while. Shutter speed, aperture, exposure..



One of my test shots outside the house..

I'll also be using this camera to take pictures of all the stuff I bake. As you can see, I still have lots to learn..! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment