Sunday, May 10, 2009

Failed Chocolate Chip Cookies ☹

I was really craving for some chocolate chip cookies the other day so I decided to bake some. I actually wanted to eat it with ice cream.. warm chocolate chip cookie with cookies and cream ice cream.. mmm! Sadly I made a mistake in measuring the amount of butter I needed so it was a disaster :(

Recipe used:
Best Big, Fat, Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies

The recipe called for 3/4 cup melted butter.. so I sliced 1/2 cup worth of butter and melted it in the microwave. It came out as 3/4 cups of melted butter so I thought it would be okay. I ended up having a batter that was way too dry. I tried baking it anyway.. they looked completely fine on the outside. But the insides were not baked at all. And if I had kept them in the oven any longer, they would've burned. So I had to throw them away :( I didn't really wanna eat 'raw' cookie dough. What a waste of baking ingredients...








Yummy Rating:
no hearts :(

3 comments:

  1. cookie dough ice cream? does baking it at super low temperature work? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. it shouldve been fine at the temperature i baked it (175).. i just made a mistake by not putting enough butter and maybe putting a little bit too much flour :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. fail baking. what a waste of all that cookie dough

    ReplyDelete