Friday, May 1, 2009

I hope you don't go into sugar shock :)

Soo I decided to start a baking blog.. partly for myself so that I can remember what I’ve baked, which recipes I’ve tried. I still have a looong list of things to try! I mostly just find them online.. on other baking blogs or recipe sites. My main guinea pig is my sister.


I wish I could just bake all day. That would be my dream job.. own a bakery and do nothing but bake cookies and cupcakes all day. AND get paid for it! Sighh. Maybe I’ll do that when I retire. For now I need to put my expensive science degree to good use -_-

All the pictures below are some of the stuff I’ve baked in the past year. Had a little more time this year because of work.. lots of free time during the weekends (since I never had to do homework :D) Seeing as it’s back to school in September.. I might not have as much time. But its okay.. I’ll make time!!

Other things I’ve made in the past:

  • Brownie Caramel Cheesecake
  • Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • Chocolate Cupcakes with cream cheese frosting
  • Peaches & Cream (also Mangoes & Cream)
  • Simple Cheesecake
  • Rice Krispies
  • Chocolate Cornflake Clusters

Baked some snickerdoodle cupcakes last weekend but I forgot to take pics :(

Coming up:
Cake lollipops!

No comments:

Post a Comment